How to find the iOS Crash Log
iOS Settings > About > Diagnostics and Usage > Diagnostic and Usage Data
iOS Settings > Privacy > Diagnostics and Usage > Diagnostic and Usage Data
In both cases it should be either
Telegram-<DATE>_<DEVICENAME>.ips. The content can be copied and pasted directly into a chat.
- Sync with iTunes (Crash logs are transferred to iTunes whenever you sync your device. Plug in your device, and launch iTunes to complete the sync)
- Retrieve the Crash log
- Open Finder (found in the Dock)
- Click on the 'Go' menu at the top of your screen, and select 'Go to Folder'
- Type (or paste): ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice/
- Open the folder with the same 'name' as your device. (Note: your device name appears in iTunes on the left side, under 'Devices')
- You will see at least one item starting with 'Telegram'. Copy any that you find to your Desktop
- Open any Windows Explorer Window (My Computer, My Documents, etc.)
%appdata%, and press
- Navigate to
Roaming > Apple Computer > Logs > CrashReporter > Mobile Device > Device Nameor
*C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\Logs\CrashReporter/MobileDevice/<DEVICE_NAME>(Note: your device name appears in iTunes on the left side, under 'Devices')
- You will see at least one item starting with 'Telegram', copy any file you find to your Desktop.